- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access this app and for any activities..
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, Impersonate or intimidate other users.
- If you are under the legal age of maturity in your jurisdiction, then you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian to accept these Terms. By using the Services, you represent to us that you have obtained such consent.
- We may, at any time, and without prior notice, change the features, scope, design, layout or availability of the Apps or any of the Services.
- Certain of our Services may be provided upon the payment of a fee (one time or recurring). Amounts payable and the terms and conditions with respect to such payments shall be as set forth in the additional third party (a “Third Party”) terms and conditions that govern the application marketplace (e.g. Apple’s App Store) from which you downloaded the relevant App.
- You may not use this app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that you submit, post and display on our app.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with this app.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation to any users.
- You must not, in using app, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national, or international law. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your app account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the our service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
- You may not use any name, mark, logo or domain name that is confusingly similar to our marks, logos and internet domain names. You must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute or damage our goodwill
- You will be responsible for any and all content that originates from you and that you use with or through the Apps or the Services. You are solely responsible for the consequences of posting or publishing any content created, modified or otherwise used by you through the Apps or the Services.
- You agree that you will not post or upload any content which contains material which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. We and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, agents and affiliates disclaim all warranties and representations, either expressed or implied, with respect to the apps, the services, and all parts thereof, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, quality, non-infringement, title, compatibility, performance, security, accuracy, enhanced goodwill or expected benefits.
- No representation or other affirmation of fact, including statements regarding suitability for use or performance of the service, made by us or on our behalf, which is not expressly contained in these terms, shall be deemed to be a warranty for any purpose, or give rise to any liability whatsoever.
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the apps and the services is at your own risk.
- We do not warrant that
- the apps or the services will be uninterrupted, error- free or will meet your requirements or expectations in any way;
- he quality of the services, will meet your expectations;
- the free content or premium content presented through the app will be accurate, beneficial or reliable;
- the results of the use of the service will be satisfactory and will fit your expectations or requirements.